Axis Bank Benefits for dining, shopping, and entertainment are all included with the My Zone Credit Card. Along with free access to airport lounges and a free annual membership to SonyLiv, this card offers excellent savings on well-known websites like AJIO and Swiggy.
There aren’t many lifetime-free credit cards that provide advantages in so many different areas. To learn more about this card and see if it’s a good fit for you, continue reading.
You can receive savings on all everyday purchases made using the My Zone credit card from Axis Bank. Additionally, it provides free airport lounge access, rebates on cinema ticket purchases, and fuel surcharge exemptions.
The credit card has a registration fee of Rs. 500, which is waived if you spend more than Rs. 5,000 in the first 45 days, and an annual interest rate of 46.78%. From the second year on, there is also an additional annual cost of Rs. 500.
Key Highlights of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card :
- People who want lifestyle perks from their credit card are catered to by the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- Use the card for weekend meals and shopping to get accelerated reward points.
- If you spend Rs. 5,000 or more within 45 days of receiving your card, the first year’s cost of Rs. 500 is waived.
Lifestyle benefits :
By The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card offers exclusive cashback deals, savings, and benefits on a variety of purchases including dining, retail, and online purchases.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Features and Benefits :
Welcome benefit: The first time the card is used for online purchases, a bulk 100 points will be credited.
Rewards point programme :
- You will receive 4 to 40 reward points for every Rs.200 spent on the card.
- You also earn 10 times the number of reward points for weekend dining at select hotels and restaurants.
- Weekend shopping at partner stores earns you 5 times the amount of reward points.
- Axis credit card reward points can be redeemed for any of the 500+ rewards and offers listed in the Axis eDGE Loyalty Rewards Catalogue.
Free airport lounge visits: Axis My Zone Credit Card holders can enjoy four complimentary visits to participating airport lounges in India per year.
Cashback on movie tickets: When you use the My Zone Credit Card to purchase movie tickets, you will receive a 25% discount on the total booking account. The offer is valid all week for both online and in-person bookings made with the card.
A secure card: The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is an EMV certified chip card with a PIN protection. The built-in chip makes transactions more secure than a magnetic strip card. It lowers the chances of counterfeiting and skimming fraud.
Fuel surcharge waiver: Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions at all fuel stations in India. The waiver applies to card transactions ranging from Rs.400 to Rs.4,000. The maximum surcharge waiver per billing cycle is Rs.400.
Dining benefits: With Axis Bank’s ‘Dining Delights’ program, you can save up to 15% on dining bills at select restaurants across the country.
Convert purchases to EMI: Any purchase made with the card that exceeds Rs.2,500 can be converted into easy monthly installments by contacting the bank. You can repay the loan over 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months.
How to Apply :
The official website of Axis Bank enables you to apply for the My Zone Card.
- The primary cardholder must be between the ages of 18 and 70.
- The minimum age for add-on cards is 15 years.
- The applicant may be an Indian citizen or an NRI.
Documents Required :
- Proof of residence
- Proof of Identity
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
The Axis Bank MyZone Credit Card is ideal not only for those looking for their first credit card, but also for those who enjoy Swiggy discounts.
It is ideal for those seeking an entry-level card with low ongoing spends (or) premium and super premium credit cardholders seeking good dining benefits.
However, My Zone Credit Card is currently issued as a lifetime free card, so there is no reason to pass it up.