The Infinia Credit Card is the most expensive item that the HDFC bank offers. The Infinia Credit Card was recently released by HDFC in a metallic version (all new issuances of the card will now be on the metallic variant). It’s an invitation-only card. With this card, HDFC is aiming to attract HNIs (High Net-Worth Individuals) who desire a lavish lifestyle with exclusive advantages including round-the-clock concierge services, access to upscale golf venues, and alluring dining discounts at some of the best restaurant chains in the nation. This card competes directly with the ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card, Citibank Prestige Card, and Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card thanks to all of its perks.
With this card, HDFC offers a cheaper foreign exchange rate of 2% and a complimentary subscription to the Priority Pass program, taking into account the demands of its premium customers who frequently travel abroad. With the Reward Points-based HDFC Infinia Metal card, you receive 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend. Even though the annual membership fee for this card is a little on the high side at Rs. 12,500, it is most definitely worthwhile and might be your preferred card if you have a stable financial situation and won’t compromise on your lifestyle requirements.
Key Highlights :
- Access to airport lounges is free when you have a Priority Pass membership or use the MasterCard Lounge Access Program.
- Superior dining privileges.
- Every Rs. 150 spent earns you 5 reward points.
Features and Benefits :
- You receive a waiver of the renewal membership cost for the following year when you spend Rs. 10 lakh or more during the current year.
- Priority Pass Membership is free, and it grants you access to more than 1,000 airport lounges both domestically and internationally.
- Access to amenities like refreshments and the business center is available to both primary cardholders and add-on cardholders.
- The MasterCard/Visa Lounge Access Program offers cardholders four free visits to domestic lounges each quarter.
- The card has the lowest 2% foreign exchange markup on all out-of-country purchases.
- With access to your personal concierge service, customized hotel reservations, dinner reservations, cinema ticket bookings, and much more may be made.
- Cardholders can phone the service at 1800 118 887 or 022 4232022.
- With the Infinia credit card, you can play free gold games at some of the top golf courses in India and the rest of the world.
- It is advisable to go to the HDFC Bank website to find a list of golf courses both domestic and abroad.
- Get access to special dining establishments at specific golf courses across the nation with the card.
- During the visit, the principal cardholder will have all green fees waived.
- Owners of Infinia credit cards are entitled to a free Club Marriott membership.
- Get exclusive deals and savings of up to 15% at more than 3,000 partner restaurants when you use the HDFC Infinia credit card.
- Get up to 20% off the cost of meals and drink at restaurants inside Marriott Hotels.
- Enjoy up to 20% off of “Best Available Rates” on rooms at Marriott Hotels in India and “Weekend Rates” at Marriott Hotels in the Asia Pacific to make the most of your membership.
- The Infinia credit card from HDFC Bank has the lowest foreign exchange markup rate of 2% plus GST for all international transactions.
- On all fuel transactions, the convenience fee of 1% is waived. The minimum transaction amount is Rs. 400, and the highest waiver amount provided per statement cycle is Rs.
- The interest-free term on this HDFC Bank credit card is up to 50 days.
- Additionally, the primary cardholder is exempt from cash withdrawal fees up to 40% of the available credit.
- The designated next of kin will receive insurance compensation totaling Rs. 3 crore in the event of a fatal flying mishap.
- While traveling abroad, the principal cardholder will also be protected by medical insurance worth Rs. 50 lakh.
- In the event of the primary cardholder’s accidental death or permanent incapacity, the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card’s extending amount will be covered up to a maximum of Rs. 9 lakh.
Reward Point Benefits
- You’ll have access to one of the bank’s top rewards programs with this card.
- Receive 5 reward points without any restrictions for each Rs. 150 you spend using the card.
- Earn up to ten times as many reward points on Smartbuy for travel and shopping.
- Get 2X reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on dining and flight reservations made on the infinia website and through the Air Vistara website.
- Convert your reward points to Air Miles to get the most out of them. Leading local and foreign airlines accept these miles in return for travel-related goods and services.
- The reward points expire three years after they are accumulated.
Fees and Charges :
- Joining Cost: The joining fee for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is Rs. 12,500 (plus applicable taxes).
- The yearly membership fee for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is Rs. 12,500 (plus applicable taxes).
- Interest Rate: There is a 1.99% per month (or 23.8% yearly) interest charge that only applies to the amount that is past due. When compared to many other credit cards, which charge interest at a monthly rate of 3.5%, this rate is exceptionally cheap.
- Currency Mark-up Fee: The HDFC Infinia Metal Edition Credit Card has a very modest 2% of the transaction amount foreign currency markup fee. When you use your Infinia Card to make a foreign currency transaction, this fee is charged.
- Cash Advance Fees: The Infinia credit card has absolutely NO cash advance fee (But the Interest rates are still applicable).
Card Eligibility :
- You should be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- You ought to have a reliable monthly revenue source.
- Both your credit history and your relationship with HDFC Bank should be excellent.
Documents Required :
- Proof of residence
- Proof of Identity
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
Customers of the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card can take advantage of a wide range of perks, including lifestyle benefits like a round-the-clock concierge service, free admission to the top golf courses in the nation, dining and travel benefits like unlimited free lounge access worldwide with Priority Pass membership, the ability to book flights and hotels using reward points, and, of course, the shopping benefit of 5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent with the card. It’s safe to conclude that this card meets the needs of practically all consumer kinds in light of all these advantages and privileges. You must of course have a sizable net worth in order to be approved for this card because it is a premium credit card, even though the bank does not make this need apparent in their terms and conditions.