The Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card and the Air India SBI Signature Credit Card are two co-branded credit cards from SBI Card. The Signature model is more expensive than the other two, costs Rs. 4,999 a year for membership, but provides better rewards in terms of bonus points and privileges.
You can get 4 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent with the Air India SBI Signature Credit Card, and accelerated reward points on Air India purchases (details below). Being a travel credit card, it also provides free Priority Pass membership and two gratis domestic airport lounge visits every three months.
Key Highlights :
- Enjoy 20,000 reward points as a welcome bonus after paying the card’s application cost.
- Get a Rs. 1 lakh liability protection for misplaced cards.
- Utilize the EMI balance transfer option to its fullest to reduce costs while making payments.
- You can order train tickets with the card and have them delivered to your house.
- Get up to one million bonus reward points annually.
- Enjoy access to more than 600 worldwide airport lounges with the Priority Pass program.
- Get 5,000 bonus points when you pay your renewal cost after a year.
Features and Benefits :
- Take advantage of free entrance to more than 600 airport luxury lounges with the Priority Pass program.
- Take advantage of the free Visa Lounge Access Program to visit two domestic airport lounges for free each quarter.
- At all gas stations, purchases between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000 would be exempt from the 1% fuel surcharge.
- Benefit from a maximum monthly waiver of Rs. 250 when using the credit card.
Bill Pay Benefits
- Utilize the credit card’s Easy Bill Pay feature to pay your utility bills, including those for energy, phone, insurance, and other services.
- With Flexipay, purchases made with your credit card that total more than Rs. 2,500 can be split into EMIs within 30 days.
Railway Booking Benefits
- With this credit card, you can order train tickets and have them delivered to your house.
Reward Point Benefits
- For every Rs. 100 spent on Air India tickets, up to 30 reward points may be earned.
- 1 point equals 1 air mile on Air India.
- For every Rs. 100 spent, earn 4 points.
With a 24/7 hotline, State Bank of India also offers the convenience of card replacement anywhere in the world.
Latest offer Benefits of the Air India SBI Signature Card :
Travel and Hotel Offers
- Get up to Rs. 600 in cashback while using ixigo.com to book domestic flights.
- Get a rebate of Rs. 2,400 on international airline reservations at ixigo.com with a minimum purchase of Rs. 18,000.
- Take advantage of a variety of savings on MakeMyTrip when booking local and international flights.
- Make the most of your card by taking advantage of discounts on MakeMyTrip hotel reservations.
- Get a Rs. 1,000 discount on flights through EaseMyTrip.
- On EaseMyTrip, you may book hotels both domestically and internationally and receive a flat discount of 20%.
- Get a discount of Rs. 100 when booking buses with your credit card.
- Get a variety of offers when you use your credit card to make a Travelxp booking.
- Take advantage of EMI payments for your Cleartrip travel reservations and select from a variety of tenure choices.
- Utilize EMI payments on Goibibo, goindigo.in, and Emirates to the fullest extent when making your travel reservations.
- Choose from a variety of EMI payment terms when you book your trip on Yatra.com.
- Use your credit card to receive a 200 rupee discount at Grofers on your weekend purchases.
- Take advantage of a 7.5% cashback incentive on purchases made at LG outlets.
- Receive 5% cashback on mobile phone purchases made at Vivo merchant locations or online.
- Get a discount of up to Rs. 3,000 on purchases made on RentoMojo.
- Take advantage of EMI payment options on a variety of products at Myntra.com.
- Pay for your purchases at Shoppers Stop and HomeTown Stores with EMI.
- Every Monday and Tuesday, Zomato offers savings of up to 20%.
- The “Happy Dining Program” offers discounts at more than 1,000 restaurants of up to 15%.
Reward Point Benefits :
- Take advantage of your free participation in the frequent flyer program of Air India.
- Receive 4 reward points for every Rs. 100 you spend.
- Get up to 30 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on tickets through the Air India website or mobile app.
- When you purchase tickets on Air India for other people, you receive 10 points.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- The primary credit cardholder must be older than 18 years old.
- The candidate must have a good credit rating.
Documents Required :
- Proof of residence
- Proof of Identity
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
A mid-level travel credit card from SBI Card and Air India, the Air India SBI Card. If you frequently fly domestically, this could be the card for you since you get eight complimentary access to domestic airport lounges each year in addition to earning accelerated reward points on Air India purchases that can be converted into Air India Air Miles (2 per quarter). However, you might want to have a look at the Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card if you’re searching for an entry-level travel SBI credit card.