Uniparts India Limited, a manufacturer of engineered systems and solutions, was founded in 1994.
With a presence in more than 25 countries, the company is one of the top suppliers of systems and parts for the off-highway industry in the agriculture, construction, forestry, and mining (“CFM”) and aftermarket sectors.
The company’s product portfolio consists of adjacent product verticals such as fabrications, power take-off, and hydraulic cylinders or components, as well as core product verticals such as 3-point linkage systems (3PL) and precision machined parts (“PMP”).
With a presence across the value chain, Uniparts is a concept-to-supply player for precision goods for off-highway vehicles (OHVs).
The company has five manufacturing facilities in India: two in the Punjabi city of Ludhiana, one in the Andhra Pradesh city of Visakhapatnam, and two in the Uttar Pradeshi city of Noida.
In addition, Uniparts has warehouse and distribution facilities in Augusta, Georgia, and Eldridge, Iowa. These facilities were acquired as part of the 2005 acquisition of Olsen Engineering LLC, which is now known as Uniparts Olsen Inc. (“UOI”).
The basis of the business’s global business model is:
- 1. The revenue from sales outside of India (“International Sales“).
- 2. Sales made in the home markets of each country where we have manufacturing operations, namely India and the United States (“Local Deliveries“).
- 3. Direct sales to foreign consumers from Indian locations for export (“Direct Exports“).
- 4. Sales made by the storage facilities in their individual home markets (“Warehouse Sales“).
Objects of the Issue :
The Selling Shareholders will receive all of the Proceeds from the Offer, with no Proceeds going to the Company.
Uniparts India IPO Promoter Holding :
- Pre Issue ShareHolding 75.54%
- Post Issue Shareholding 63.02%
Uniparts India IPO Details
- IPO Date : To be Announced
- Listing Date : To be Announced
- Face Value : ₹10 per share
- Price : To be Announced
- Lot Size
- Issue Size : 15,731,942 shares of ₹10
- Offer for Sale : 15,731,942 shares of ₹10
- Issue Type : Book Built Issue IPO
- Listing At : BSE, NSE
- QIB Shares Offered : Not more than 50% of the Offer
- NII (HNI) Shares Offered : Not less than 15% of the Offer
- Retail Shares Offered : Not less than 35% of the Offer
- Gurdeep Soni and Paramjit Singh Soni are the company promoters.
The Uniparts India IPO open and close dates are not available as of now.